SIR ARTHUR SULLIVAN GIVES A FAST UPDATE AS TO HIS MUSICAL PROJECTS
SULLIVAN, SIR ARTHUR S. (1842-1900). English composer. Autograph Letter Signed, “Arthur Sullivan”. One full page, oblong octavo. No place, February 12, 1874. Fine condition. Accompanied by original envelope addressed to “Rev. R.B. Bosthwick, 3 West Park Terrace, Scarborough”, with one-penny stamp and postal cancellations. Sullivan writes:
- The Piano starts tomorrow.
- Delighted to hear so good an account of your festival.
- Had a very nice letter from Taylor.
- Tune book printing rapidly.
- Never mind my expenses — I have spoken to Fuller.
- Goodbye — yours sincerely